Sunday, March 11, 2012

Oh My Omaggio

I am in love with the stripe design of the danish company Kähler , and I ordered my first vase enjoying the offer of the Norwegian magazine Rom 123.
(5 magazines and a small vase for only 199,-)
Screenshot from VG Nett

While I'm waiting to get my vase and my first magazine, I decided to paint some old glass jars inspired on Omaggios stripe designs.


I painted the jars with three layers of white acrylic paint. To paint the color stripes I covered with tape the parts that I wanted to keep white.


I think that they look so nice with buttercup flowers. The white flowers are fake, from Rivièra Maison and they are going to decor my bathroom. Unfortunately my bathroom has no windows and I can't have plants there. I have seen this idea elsewhere, but I hope mine will inspire someone to DIY and give an old jar, vase or pot a make over


Hope every one had a nice weekend.
PS...


very much for your comments, follow or just visit living four seasons.

6 comments

  1. De vasene du har lagd ble lekre! For en god ide, du er så kreativ.

    Fin søndagskveld til deg!
    - AC

    ReplyDelete
  2. Har du lagd de selv?! WOW!
    De var hur kule som helst :)

    klem

    ReplyDelete
  3. DIGG!! Nå ble jeg veldig inpirert her! Kule!
    klem Hege

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kjempegod ide å male emballasje i Kahler-mønster, får lyst å prøve. En annen ting jeg vil prøve er å bruke avocado som smør på brødskiven - godt tips:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Stilige vaser Vicky!! Flink du!! :-)
    Fin uke til deg!!
    klm ingrid l

    ReplyDelete
  6. Så utruligt stilige vaser du har fått til:)har bestillt Rom 123 eg og,gleder meg til begge kommer:)
    Ha ei fin veke:)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment, I really appreciate it.
xoxo
Vicky

Living Four Seasons . All rights reserved. © Vicky Holmedal .