Monday, June 4, 2012

Party invitations

My last birthday party tips for this year is this website Print With My Pic, where you can edit party invitations, thank you cards, birthday cards, calendars, announcements cards...etc..  with your own picture. Just edit online and print them.

 
Thank You Card to print
July calendar templates

I wanted my son's birthday party invitations to look like a movie ticket, and I found this web site while I was searching for inspiration. They came out really cool!
I used the Ticket Invitation 6, that has a classic look.
The bar code is for the RSVP!
The picture that I used for the card is from Not-Quite-Normal


I had so much fun sharing this ideas with all of you.


Let me know if there is something that I can help with. I will love to!

6 comments

  1. Så flott at du deler tips,skal jammen meg gå inn på den siden seinere å sjå,kjekkt med slik du kan printe ut forskjelligt:)
    Fin mandag til deg:)
    Klem

    ReplyDelete
  2. Supre tips :)

    Fin dag til deg og en fantastisk ukesstart. Her er det rolig uke, men masse spennende i gjære! LOVE!

    Smil& fine tanker til deg..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Helt fantastisk kult tips, takk for at du deler! Vet du, skal jaggu bruke denne siden, jeg-likte ideen godt!! Bursdagsinvitasjonene ble kjempetøffe:) Mannen fyller 35 om ikke så altfor lenge, så DA vet jeg hvordan invitasjonene skal se ut iallefall;) Ja, det er jeg som får stå på med den slags, hihi:))

    Stor klem:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Så flott innbydelse, veldig gode tips:))

    Takk for sist Vicky, veldig kjekt å møte deg, vi må snart sees igjen, klem fra Agnete:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love all your tips - thank you so much for sharing! Love joy

    ReplyDelete
  6. Qué linda esa cocina!!!
    un beso, Vicky

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment, I really appreciate it.
xoxo
Vicky

Living Four Seasons . All rights reserved. © Vicky Holmedal .