Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Priceless is...

to be a finalist in Lidyll's Summer Table Challenge together with my favorite blogs ♥
Check it out {here} and vote for your favorite! :)
 Voting closes tonight, Tuesday 26, at 23:00 Norwegian time.


This is what Lidyll wrote about my table:
"Summer dress up in bright colors! Lovely decor, beautiful flowers and well composed."

And that is exactly what summer is for me: bright colors and strong contrasts. My best tip for this summer table is the table-runner; It's a leftover from the Ikea panel curtain that I used for my bench makeover. For more summer birthday table tips click {here}
..............................................

My mother is coming this Thursday and we are very busy with small details. I appreciate all your comments and likes here and on facebook. I look forward to catch up with bloglandia very soon!

Lot's of love,

5 comments

  1. Så fine farger og herlig dekket bord! :)
    Lykke til!
    Ha en god tirsdag og en flott uke videre søte deg.
    Klem Camilla

    ReplyDelete
  2. Så herligt dekka bord,gratulere med finaleplass:)
    Fine dag til deg!
    Klem fra Lillian:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Felicitaciones! está lindísima la mesa. Qué ganas de que sea verano acá!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment, I really appreciate it.
xoxo
Vicky

Living Four Seasons . All rights reserved. © Vicky Holmedal .