Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Special Place Card Holders

I made special place card holders with modeling clay and copper wire, for the ladies that are coming to celebrate our little man First Communion.


For the men I am going to use the mustaches card holders and for the ladies stars and hearts decorated with mini angel wings from Panduro.


The napkins are from Ikea and I made the napkin ring mustache using this clip art. The blue cup is from Rice.


Here are the two table seating's. It is a contrast between little gentlemen and angels. I only need to choose a tablecloth and a table runner.


Today we are going to check out the party location.
Have a nice day.

1 comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, I really appreciate it.
xoxo
Vicky

Living Four Seasons . All rights reserved. © Vicky Holmedal .