Wednesday, July 3, 2013

Ninja Turtles Birthday Party & Free Printable

I had a "blast from the past" preparing my son Oskar's birthday.


Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles was one of my brother's favorite cartoon back in the late 80's and my son was surprised about how familiar I was with the Ninja Turtles story line.


Every birthday party starts with the invitations. The website "Print with my Pic" has original templates you can personalize and print. In this case, my favorites are the ones that look like tickets. You just have to follow some simple instructions and get your printer ready. For my son´s party invitations I found a Ninja Turtles picture via Google Images; I changed the text on paint and added it to the invitation.


To keep with the Ninja Turtles theme we decided to serve pizzas and that's where I came with the idea to make an Oskar's Pizza logo! I used the logo to make a welcome and an establishment sign, to decorate the drinking cups - and added some stickers on the kids goodie bags. I always use Avery's sticker project paper for this projects.


The activity "coloring your own mask" is always a success. You can print Ninja Turtle mask from the Carnival coloring pages.


The balloon decorations where to easy and fun!
I found them on the website MySunWillShine; the green balloons are from Søstrene Grenes.


I am grateful for all the bloggers and designers that share their creations for free! And just because I want to share the TMNT pizza logo with all of you! If you are planning a TMNT party you can personalized this logo with you own name! Click on the picture to download it from Google documents. Enjoy!


9 comments

  1. muy buenos los globos con los antifaces de las tortugas!! se deben haber divertido mucho!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Utrolig flink du er!!
    Dette ble jo helt fantastisk:))

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for posting the printable! I've been looking for them everywhere! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for all the wonderful ideas!!! Question about the mask. Did you print on regular thin sheet paper? Where did you find the string?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are very welcome. I did print it on normal paper and the string I am sure you can get it on any hobby store.

      Good luck with your party.

      Vicky

      Delete
  5. is there a way to save the invite? I am needing to take them somewhere to get printed, because I don't have enough ink. My 5 yr is super excited about his TMNT birthday party!

    TIA!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Tia. I am afraid that there is no way to save the invite. Good luck!

      Vicky

      Delete
  6. Thank you so much for posting the printable! I like painting.I did print it on normal paper and the string I am sure you can get it on any hobby store.If you don't please tell me which type of paper you use for painting....


    Teenage Mutant Megan Fox Ninja Turtles Leather Jacket

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi, you mention there is a way to personalize the printable but I'm not sure how.

    Can you help?

    Thanks

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment, I really appreciate it.
xoxo
Vicky

Living Four Seasons . All rights reserved. © Vicky Holmedal .