Thursday, September 18, 2014

Red Carpet Theme Party For a 10 Year Old.

It was a very special occasion so I had to roll the red carpet for my son's 10 years birthday party.
I decorated with some simple details to make it fancy fun.


For the family reunion I decorated with gold balloons and stars hanging from the roof. 


The red table runner is actually gift wrapping paper that I pimped with gold stars.


I made a pennant with pictures of the birthday boy to hang on the window. I also put some pictures over the table, it was nice to look at them and comment some of our boy special moments while we were eating cake.


I personalized chips containers to make it more easy and fun to pick up snacks. Everybody put what they wanted on them. 


Blog mood is up again after a long summer absence. I have more party inspiration to share, personal experiences and ideas. I hope to reach back to my readers. 

See you soon!

5 comments

  1. How nice :) And happy birthday to your boy! Love the idea with the photos in the window :)
    - Ingrid

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you very much for your comment! Hanging those memories is more fun than keeping them on a album.

    Klem
    Vicky

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kult dekket!!
    Og gratulerer med bursdagsbarnet:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes!! Birthday is really a special occasion both for parents and kids too. Gold balloons looks really beautiful in decoration of birthday party venues. My party planner also decorated the venue with golden colour.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment, I really appreciate it.
xoxo
Vicky

Living Four Seasons . All rights reserved. © Vicky Holmedal .