Wednesday, August 12, 2015

Jars Decor DIY

Easy, simple and beautiful unique details are part of my favorites DIY projects. For my SEA table setting I pimped some jars that I had laying around.


All the materials for this project came from my recycled box. The rope was a gift package decoration from a present I got, the jars from candles, jam, etc... some I had recycled from my friends homes and the shells from beaches we had visit.

Super glue and Voila! 15 minutes later...


Perfect and practical because they can be use for different table decoration styles as candle jars or flowers vases, napkins holders... creativity has not limits!


Hope you feel inspired and thanks for stopping by

No comments

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, I really appreciate it.
xoxo
Vicky

Living Four Seasons . All rights reserved. © Vicky Holmedal .